View Profile thegiantsnail

6 Movie Reviews

I like snails

Therefore, I like this movie.

Still a favorite.

I love this so much.

Pretty... but an incredibly shallow message.

Who's to say we are the superior? We are.

I'll debate any fish you bring to me.

I am a child. A hungry child. A hungry child who's going to Red Lobster.

5 Game Reviews

Good for a first game.

Really good, lots of different elements of gameplay. A big mashup of first gen arcade games.

grpires responds:

Thank you for your opinion! I'm truly enjoying mixing different game styles in one, so be expecting more games like this :)

MIND BLOWN.

Great game, circumvents gaming logic. Brilliant, and funny in a deep way that scares me.

Not bad.

Good music, some variety in challenge. I think you should add collision detection for the penultimate wave for a bit of extra challenge.

36 Audio Reviews

Yeah.

I like this. I can't even tell you why at this point, but the way it's hitting my ear is making some happy juices in my brain. It's kind of like that time when I went to the dentist and had some nitrous oxide and started pulling the radio music apart and thought "hey, I know the filters to put this through on the computer to make this sound...."

Thump thump thump...

More people should dance. If they choose to dance on the moon, that's fine. Moon walking is one thing, but moon dancing is better.

Bassmeisters responds:

Lets take the next rocket to the moon! And make a hell of a party, with aliens, moon walk and anything else included !

Great work.

This belongs in something awesome. It would make something more awesome if it were in something less awesome. I would suggest that you coat it in awesome sauce, but you already seem to have done so.

I write music like a sow pisses.

36, Male