Alt+F4 - Alt+F4 (Stealth Remix Alt+F4 - Alt+F4 (Stealth Remix

Yeah.

I like this. I can't even tell you why at this point, but the way it's hitting my ear is making some happy juices in my brain. It's kind of like that time when I went to the dentist and had some nitrous oxide and started pulling the radio music apart and thought "hey, I know the filters to put this through on the computer to make this sound...."

One Small Step [House 2010] One Small Step [House 2010]

Thump thump thump...

More people should dance. If they choose to dance on the moon, that's fine. Moon walking is one thing, but moon dancing is better.

Bassmeisters responds:

Lets take the next rocket to the moon! And make a hell of a party, with aliens, moon walk and anything else included !

rescinded by fate rescinded by fate

Great work.

This belongs in something awesome. It would make something more awesome if it were in something less awesome. I would suggest that you coat it in awesome sauce, but you already seem to have done so.

Synth (Demo) Synth (Demo)

Terrible! You're brilliant!

It's amazing what you can do with a little knowledge! Keep working. You need more variety, more versatility. The only way you can get that is by continuing to fail. There's no nuance here, as far as concern for volume is concerned... however, I suffer from a similar condition of being immune to volume of what I create. What I hate about you, I actually hate about myself.

Now stop caring about what I say, and continue being original by your own standards. Eventually, you'll strike a nerve.

8bit Jungle Theme 8bit Jungle Theme

Dead Giveaway!

NES had only 2 squares, a triangle, a noise, and a digital recording player... Chord structures are too dense to be truly legit! But it sounds great. Good jorb.

Sonic3 Ice Cap Zone HipHo Sonic3 Ice Cap Zone HipHo

Emulate

For a more accurate Genesis synth sound, use Fruity DX10. It has the modulation that made genesis stand out from the sample-based SNES.

That 808 ride always grates on my nerves, but that's just me. If you have a SimSynth noise with the SVF filtering out the lows, I usually find that more acceptable.

Overall, though, well done.

mortis5000 responds:

I actually did use the SimSynth...I'm sorry I like the 808s there in a sense classical!

Apologize (DJ Psychify Remix) Apologize (DJ Psychify Remix)

A bit overcompressed

You might want to take down the levels on a few tracks before running it through a compressor. It's getting a bit distorted at the peaks- it could just be your choice of kick.

GenaHzO - Extatic [WiP] GenaHzO - Extatic [WiP]

Sunny

Good idea, doubling the saws and piano. Gives a real bright texture to it.
I think you should name it Geoff. Naw, too Canadian.

GenaHzO responds:

Lol , thanks =]

but yea geoff is to canadian for thi song

From 5 to 8 From 5 to 8

Odd meters

Always hit the last beat before the new measure hard- cram a few loud snares in the beat to give the feeling that the new bar is coming. Think Radiohead's Pyramid Song or Morning Bell.

Ballsy of you to go with Phrygian.

-Out of Control- -Out of Control-

Pretty dancy.

I always pick simsynth over 3x osc. Teakability is king. Very simple, good use of effects to maximize the variations.