Snaily Gump Snaily Gump

I like snails

Therefore, I like this movie.

Cigarette Cigarette

Still a favorite.

I love this so much.

F I S H I N G F I S H I N G

Pretty... but an incredibly shallow message.

Who's to say we are the superior? We are.

I'll debate any fish you bring to me.

I am a child. A hungry child. A hungry child who's going to Red Lobster.

JugglePix JugglePix

Good for a first game.

Really good, lots of different elements of gameplay. A big mashup of first gen arcade games.

grpires responds:

Thank you for your opinion! I'm truly enjoying mixing different game styles in one, so be expecting more games like this :)

Psychosomnium Psychosomnium

MIND BLOWN.

Great game, circumvents gaming logic. Brilliant, and funny in a deep way that scares me.

3 Minute Challenge 3 Minute Challenge

Not bad.

Good music, some variety in challenge. I think you should add collision detection for the penultimate wave for a bit of extra challenge.

Alt+F4 - Alt+F4 (Stealth Remix Alt+F4 - Alt+F4 (Stealth Remix

Yeah.

I like this. I can't even tell you why at this point, but the way it's hitting my ear is making some happy juices in my brain. It's kind of like that time when I went to the dentist and had some nitrous oxide and started pulling the radio music apart and thought "hey, I know the filters to put this through on the computer to make this sound...."

One Small Step [House 2010] One Small Step [House 2010]

Thump thump thump...

More people should dance. If they choose to dance on the moon, that's fine. Moon walking is one thing, but moon dancing is better.

Bassmeisters responds:

Lets take the next rocket to the moon! And make a hell of a party, with aliens, moon walk and anything else included !

rescinded by fate rescinded by fate

Great work.

This belongs in something awesome. It would make something more awesome if it were in something less awesome. I would suggest that you coat it in awesome sauce, but you already seem to have done so.